Tottenham Hotspur Named Premier League’s Greenest Club
- Stay Hydrated - Heat Awareness Day 2022
- Hydrate for your Mental Health - Mental Health Awareness Week
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- Boiling Water Taps - A More Efficient Way to Boil Water
- Does Water Reduce Stress? Stress Awareness Month 2022
- World Health Day 2022 - Our Planet, Our Health & The Importance of Water
- Conserve Groundwater and your Wallet - World Water Day 2022
- The future of the office: What will the workplace look like post-pandemic?
- Proud to assist Spurs in reducing their environmental impact
- Team Culligan at The Kent Construction Expo
Congratulations to Tottenham Hotspur who have been named the Premier League's greenest club.
The London football club tops the 2020 Premier League Sustainability Table, published by BBC Sport and the Sports Positive Summit.
One of the categories the club achieved maximum points was for ‘single-use plastic reduction or removal’.
The Water Cooler Company is proud to have scoped and provided the bottle-filling drinking stations installed at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Spurs wanted WRAS approved, vandal resistant drinking fountains and bottle filling stations suitable for match day crowds. The units installed have counters to show the amount of single-use plastic bottles saved from landfills.
This is the second year running that Tottenham have been named the greenest club in the EPL, and we are proud to have played a small part in ensuring the club’s achievement.
For more information about Sports Positive Summit visit www.sportpositivesummit.com