- Team Culligan at The Kent Construction Expo
- 110v Water Coolers: Providing Construction Sites with Hassle-Free Water
- Return to the Office: Are you prepared?
- World Refill Day 2021
- Has Coca-Cola found the answer to eliminating single-use plastic bottles?
- Tottenham Hotspur Named Premier League’s Greenest Club
- Staying Hydrated While Working From Home – 5 Easy Tips
- Gyms reopen on July 25, how will members stay hydrated safely?
- The Office Water Cooler in a Post-COVID World
- Back to school? How to provide safe drinking water for all pupils and staff
Whilst employees continue to settle into working from home for the next few weeks, we at The Water Cooler Company want to make sure you are doing everything you can to stay healthy and hydrated. That’s why we have produced this handy guide for you to print off, or save to your desktop, with 5 easy tips for staying hydrated while working from home.
Water is essential to healthy living as it contains minerals and electrolytes that help your body function at an optimum level. It is important to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day to balance water loss through breathing, sweating, and digestion.