- Stay Hydrated - Heat Awareness Day 2022
- Hydrate for your Mental Health - Mental Health Awareness Week
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- Boiling Water Taps - A More Efficient Way to Boil Water
- Does Water Reduce Stress? Stress Awareness Month 2022
- World Health Day 2022 - Our Planet, Our Health & The Importance of Water
- Conserve Groundwater and your Wallet - World Water Day 2022
- The future of the office: What will the workplace look like post-pandemic?
- Proud to assist Spurs in reducing their environmental impact
- Team Culligan at The Kent Construction Expo
Saving water doesn’t always warrant much effort, we have some tips to share this World Water Day to help you conserve our groundwater!
Whilst employees continue to settle into working from home for the next few weeks, we at The Water Cooler Company want to make sure you are doing everything you can to stay healthy and hydrated. That’s why we have produced this handy guide for you to print off, or save to your desktop, with 5 easy tips for staying hydrated while working from home.
Water is essential to healthy living as it contains minerals and electrolytes that help your body function at an optimum level. It is important to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day to balance water loss through breathing, sweating, and digestion.