Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Returns Information
Standard Delivery (UK)
We offer standard delivery to most UK mainland destinations within the lead times below:
- If your order is received before 12 midday Monday to Friday, we'll aim to despatch it the same day. Orders received after 12 midday will be despatched the following working day (not including weekends or bank holidays). Most orders are sent on a next day service but please allow up to 2-3 days with standard delivery.
- Please note that signatures may be required upon delivery. If you are not going to be in, please contact us and we will try our best to rearrange a new delivery date for you. If you don't expect to be at the delivery address given in your order, please let us know an alternative address. If you're using a work address, please include your company name and your full name in the delivery address.
- We use a variety of trusted couriers to deliver our orders. We'll always aim to ensure that your parcel arrives safely and on time, and take care to ensure that it's well packaged. We use recycled packaging and/or biodegradable materials wherever possible.
Please contact our sales team if you are based overseas and you are interested in purchasing from us.
Additional charges will apply for deliveries to the destinations below:
Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man & Scilly Islands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
In addition, the following postcodes will also incur a nominal additional charge:
BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE
- The goods are brand new and are unused and/or undamaged
- The goods are in original packaging and in reasonable, resalable condition
- Returning goods have been received within 14 days since the return was agreed and accepted by The Water Cooler Company
- Goods will be refunded at purchase price minus necessary transportation costs and restocking fee
- Any water cooler, drinking water fountain, bottle filling station, under sink chiller or tap to be returned should not have been used in any way or exposed to a water supply
- Any water cooler, drinking water fountain, bottle filling station, under sink chiller or tap returned with damage or marks are non-refundable
Faulty or damaged items
If goods are found to be faulty or damaged upon arrival, customers must report this to The Water Cooler Company as soon as possible. The Water Cooler Company will arrange for collection of goods as soon as reasonably possible. On receipt of returning goods, they will be inspected to confirm the fault. Once the fault has been confirmed The Water Cooler Company will replace goods or refund the purchase price of the goods.
If goods are not found to be faulty they will be returned to the customer, at their cost. If they are unwanted the terms will be as previously stated in the "Unwanted or incorrect items" section.
Changes to these terms
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.