- COVID19 - Important News For Customers
- How safe is it to drink from a public water fountain?
- A plastic sea: The future of disposable plastic by 2030
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- The Daily Water Requirement
- Water is precious: 8 simple tips on how to save water at home
- Even China says no to plastic!
- Climate Change and Migration
- Bioplastic: What is it and what are its advantages?
- How much water do you drink in the office? Let’s talk plastic bottles, micro-plastics and plastic-free hydration
Are you looking for an indoor drinking fountain, but not sure about which unit will best suit your environments demands?
Don’t you stress, The Water Cooler Company offers a range of drinking fountains in various shapes and sizes to suit any environment. Our indoor drinking water fountain range includes floor standing units, wall mounted units, bottle filling stations as well as recessed models.
We offer a large selection of trusted water dispensers to ensure that we have something for everyone’s hydration needs and demands. However, it can be quite tricky navigating the sea of information on all the different water dispensers types and models. We have selected and listed our most popular models to help narrow down the best water dispensers for certain environments.
Want a water cooler but do not want the responsibility of maintaining its integrity? Why not rent a water cooler and let us do the hard work for you. With the delivery of the water cooler, water and installation – there is no excuse. We offer a range of bottled and plumbed in water cooler for rental or hire.
Are you looking to increase productivity in your workplace? The office water cooler could be the answer you’ve been waiting for. Find out more here.
e are a proud member of the British Water Cooler Association (BWCA). The organisation’s mission is to provide the consumer with assurance that water products and services they receive are all standardised. Find out more here.