- Has Coca-Cola found the answer to eliminating single-use plastic bottles?
- Tottenham Hotspur Named Premier League’s Greenest Club
- Staying Hydrated While Working From Home – 5 Easy Tips
- Gyms reopen on July 25, how will members stay hydrated safely?
- The Office Water Cooler in a Post-COVID World
- Back to school? How to provide safe drinking water for all pupils and staff
- Simple guide for using your water cooler safely
- How does UV light sanitise drinking water?
- Drinking water and coronavirus
- COVID19 - Important News For Customers
Are you looking for an indoor drinking fountain, but not sure about which unit will best suit your environments demands?
Don’t you stress, The Water Cooler Company offers a range of drinking fountains in various shapes and sizes to suit any environment. Our indoor drinking water fountain range includes floor standing units, wall mounted units, bottle filling stations as well as recessed models.
We offer a large selection of trusted water dispensers to ensure that we have something for everyone’s hydration needs and demands. However, it can be quite tricky navigating the sea of information on all the different water dispensers types and models. We have selected and listed our most popular models to help narrow down the best water dispensers for certain environments.
Want a water cooler but do not want the responsibility of maintaining its integrity? Why not rent a water cooler and let us do the hard work for you. With the delivery of the water cooler, water and installation – there is no excuse. We offer a range of bottled and plumbed in water cooler for rental or hire.
Are you looking to increase productivity in your workplace? The office water cooler could be the answer you’ve been waiting for. Find out more here.
e are a proud member of the British Water Cooler Association (BWCA). The organisation’s mission is to provide the consumer with assurance that water products and services they receive are all standardised. Find out more here.