Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
This website is owned and operated by Culligan Water Ltd.
Company registration number: 01327099
Making a contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. We will not take payment from you until we have accepted your order. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will inform you promptly. If the goods are not available, we will contact you to arrange alternative goods. If you decide not to accept the substitute goods, we will refund you.
How to place an order
You can place an order through our website or over the phone.
Website: Simply add the product(s) to your shopping cart. Upon checkout, you will be asked to create an account with us. Then you will be asked to enter your payment details and delivery address. Upon making an order you will receive an email from us confirming your order.
Phone: Call our sales team on 0203 900 3110 and inform us that you would like to make a purchase. Tell us which product(s) you wish to buy. If you would like more information about a product or service, one of our experts will be happy to assist you. For the payment, you will be asked to read out your card details and tell us your delivery address. You will also be asked for your email address so that we can send you an email to confirm your order.
We offer standard delivery to most UK mainland destinations within the lead times below:
- If your order is received before 12 midday Monday to Friday, we'll aim to despatch it the same day. Orders received after 12 midday will be despatched the following working day (not including weekends or bank holidays). Most orders are sent on a next day service but please allow up to 2-3 days with standard delivery.
- Please note that signatures may be required upon delivery. If you are not going to be in, please contact us and we will try our best to rearrange a new delivery date for you. If you don't expect to be at the delivery address given in your order, please let us know an alternative address. If you're using a work address, please include your company name and your full name in the delivery address.
- We use a variety of trusted couriers to deliver our orders. We'll always aim to ensure that your parcel arrives safely and on time, and take care to ensure that it's well packaged. We use recycled packaging and/or biodegradable materials wherever possible.
For full details on our delivery policy please view our Shipping and Returns page.
Returns and Cancellations
- The goods are brand new and are unused and/or undamaged
- The goods are in original packaging and in reasonable, resalable condition
- Returning goods have been received within 14 days since the return was agreed and accepted by The Water Cooler Company
- Goods will be refunded at purchase price minus necessary transportation costs and restocking fee
- Any water cooler, drinking water fountain, bottle filling station, under sink chiller or tap to be returned should not have been used in any way or exposed to a water supply
- Any water cooler, drinking water fountain, bottle filling station, under sink chiller or tap returned with damage or marks are non-refundable
Faulty or damaged items
If goods are found to be faulty or damaged upon arrival, customers must report this to The Water Cooler Company as soon as possible. The Water Cooler Company will arrange for collection of goods as soon as reasonably possible. On receipt of returning goods they will be inspected to confirm the fault. Once the fault has been confirmed The Water Cooler Company will replace goods or refund the purchase price of the goods.
If goods are not found to be faulty they will be returned to the customer, at their cost. If they are unwanted the terms will be as previously stated in the 'Unwanted or incorrect items' section above.
Changes to these terms
We may change our terms and conditions at any time. Please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
Customers can receive these terms and conditions by email/fax/letter upon request. Please call 0203 900 3110 or email [email protected]