- Stay Hydrated - Heat Awareness Day 2022
- Hydrate for your Mental Health - Mental Health Awareness Week
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- Boiling Water Taps - A More Efficient Way to Boil Water
- Does Water Reduce Stress? Stress Awareness Month 2022
- World Health Day 2022 - Our Planet, Our Health & The Importance of Water
- Conserve Groundwater and your Wallet - World Water Day 2022
- The future of the office: What will the workplace look like post-pandemic?
- Proud to assist Spurs in reducing their environmental impact
- Team Culligan at The Kent Construction Expo
4/20/2022Hydration AdviceIn the modern world, it is estimated that on average we spend 72 hours per year waiting for water to boil. Will a boiling water tap serve to improve on quality of life & saving money?
Jenn Faughnan3/1/2022Hydration Advice
We were curious about how a shift in working from home due to COVID-19 had affected people’s attitudes to the workplace and drinking water at work, so we conducted a survey of our customers. See our report for our findings.
Jenn Faughnan2/2/2022InnovationThe Water Cooler Company would like to congratulate the Tottenham Hotspur Club and team for achieving outstanding results in the Premier League Sustainability Rankings again this year.
The Water Cooler Company10/11/2021Innovation
On Thursday 7th October, Culligan took part in The Kent Construction Expo; the largest construction industry event in the South East. The Kent Construction Expo is a platform for leading construction suppliers to exhibit and provide visitors with information and services for the industry, varying from Building Materials, Renewable Energy, Building Systems and much more.
Rob Innes3/11/2020Safety & Hygiene
In a drive to reduce plastic waste, people are installing drinking fountains in public spaces. From gyms, schools, and parks, to stadiums – demand for drinking fountains and bottle filling stations has grown.
However, in an increasingly virus-aware climate, how can people be sure that using a public drinking fountain is safe?