Water is known to increase energy, promote weight loss, flush out toxins, improve skin complexion and boost the immune system. Despite many beliefs of sparkling water being bad for you, the health benefits of water simply do not just “fizz” away when carbon dioxide is added to it.
- COVID19 - Important News For Customers
- How safe is it to drink from a public water fountain?
- A plastic sea: The future of disposable plastic by 2030
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- The Daily Water Requirement
- Water is precious: 8 simple tips on how to save water at home
- Even China says no to plastic!
- Climate Change and Migration
- Bioplastic: What is it and what are its advantages?
- How much water do you drink in the office? Let’s talk plastic bottles, micro-plastics and plastic-free hydration
Finding it hard to decide whether or not to buy a water cooler dispenser? Perhaps you’ve already decided to buy one and now the question is plumbed in or bottle.
Both the bottled water cooler and the plumbed water cooler performs many similar functions and are suitable for most environments.
You may or may not know this but having a water cooler in your office can be beneficial to you and your staff members. Keep your staff hydrated with The Water Cooler Company. Invest in a quality office water cooler today!
Water coolers are fast becoming necessity rather than accessory. Having a physical visual as a reminder to keep hydrated promotes a healthy lifestyle and the easy accessibility of a cool glass of filtered water from a water cooler is the perfect appliance to doing so.
Not all water is equal. The quality of the main ingredient in your health regime is very important. Additives to keep your life source clean negates the benefits that the component originally had. Here are some reasons why filtered water is better than any other alternatives.