Staying Hydrated While Working From Home – 5 Easy Tips
- Stay Hydrated - Heat Awareness Day 2022
- Hydrate for your Mental Health - Mental Health Awareness Week
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- Boiling Water Taps - A More Efficient Way to Boil Water
- Does Water Reduce Stress? Stress Awareness Month 2022
- World Health Day 2022 - Our Planet, Our Health & The Importance of Water
- Conserve Groundwater and your Wallet - World Water Day 2022
- The future of the office: What will the workplace look like post-pandemic?
- Proud to assist Spurs in reducing their environmental impact
- Team Culligan at The Kent Construction Expo
Herbie King1/6/2021Hydration Advice
Another year, another lockdown. 2021 has continued in the same way 2020 ended: restrictions, businesses closed, and people forced to stay at home.
Whilst employees continue to settle into working from home for the next few weeks, we at The Water Cooler Company want to make sure you are doing everything you can to stay healthy and hydrated. In the absence of the office water cooler it can be easy to forget to maintain water intake throughout the day.
That’s why we have produced this handy guide for you to print off, or save to your desktop, with 5 easy tips for staying hydrated while working from home.
Remember too that we provide a range of drinking water solutions perfect for home working, including our range of counter top, mains-fed dispensers.
Please stay safe and well, and here’s to a brighter 2021.