Mogul Floor Standing Water Cooler
The Mogul Floor Standing Water Cooler is sophistication, simplified. This plumbed-in version allows for even more ease and is made to handle high usage environments. It is a more eco-friendly choice because it uses filtered mains water instead of plastic bottles.
With a smooth surface and sleek curves, this minimalist design will compliment any décor. The white body is easy to maintain due to the incredibly smooth finish, easy to wipe down and keep it looking fresh. It has a contoured drip tray and conveniently holds a cup or glass for a hands-free filling, ensuring for an easy and comfortable dispensing experience. The soft colour palette of pale blue and white makes for a subtle, understated and chic addition to your space. A classic, simple and reliable water cooler designed with you in mind, and at a great price.
- Double mechanical float system guaranteeing reliable operation and makes sure your mains fed water cooler is always performing up to standard
- High density, blow-moulded HPDE body, incredibly strong and resistant to cracking, build to last
- Adjustable thermostat to meet your personal preferences, located at the back of the machine
- Concealed faucet for optimum hygiene, eliminating any risk of user contamination
- Noise dampening technology with a compressor muffler system, a silent but powerful machine
- Touch Guard™ hot water tap
- Hot water on and off switch located at the back of the cabinet
- Optional child-proof hot water safety lock, to put your mind at ease
- Removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning
315W x 325D x 1020H mm
Hot and cold or Ambient and cold
Product Boxed Dimensions
320W x 330D x 1000H mm
Hot & Chilled 13.2kg
Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
Maximum power consumption
Hot and cold 450W
Ambient and cold 74W
Litres per hour
R134a (CFC free)
Please note that this Water cooler is shipped directly from the manufacturer and arrives in two separate boxes, with a bottled unit with a POU conversion kit.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.