Legendary. The Jazz 1100 is a trusty entry level plumbed in water cooler machine. Its reliability has been proven over 24,000 times, demonstrating that it is built to stand the test of time. This modern and sturdy machine stands strong and looks great in any workspace. A robust machine covered with sleek acrylic enamel finish front panels make it easy to wipe down and keep it looking jazzy. It has refreshing uncomplicated technology and is a brilliant low-cost option. In tune with modern life and affordable, this machine hits all the right notes. An incredibly popular economy water cooler.
- Non-scratch ivory finish means for a robust and easy to clean surface
- Stainless steel heating and cooling water tank
- Conventional manual paddle taps, simple and effective
- Mechanical hot water safety lock-out button makes this machine is safe and secure
- Removable drip tray (180ml) is easy to remove and clean
- Water level control prevents any unwanted spillages
340W x 335D x 1015H mm
Hot and Chilled or Ambient and Chilled
Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
Maximum power consumption
Hot and Chilled 430W
Ambient and Chilled 120W
Litres per hour
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.