Zip HydroTap G5 Touch Free Wave - H5W702Z00UK - Boiling & Chilled - 100/75 Bright Chrome
** Exclusive: up to 2 years FREE HydroCare™ service **
** FREE Shipping on all Zip HydroTaps **
Hot 98°C, Chilled 3-5°C
Boiling capacity: 100 cups per hour
Chilled capacity: 75 glasses per hour
Introducing the HydroTap Touch Free Wave
The HydroTap G5 Touch Free Wave allows you to enjoy all the industry leading benefits of the original HydroTap while enhancing hygiene for users with the addition of touch-free operation. With an increased consideration around hygiene in the workplace, the new Zip HydroTap Touch Free Wave, with smart infrared sensors, provides a 100% touch-free, safe solution for users to access instant filtered boiling and chilled drinking water with a simple wave of the hand. The modern touch-free design means that zero direct hand contact is required to dispense the water, significantly reducing the risk of germs spreading.
A reliable solution for a range of locations - from offices to schools and hospitals - the new Zip HydroTap Touch Free Wave, offers contactless drinking water and boasts a range of features to keep users safe. Reduce contact points in the workplace with a 100% touch-free filtered boiling and chilled drinking water system. A 100% safe, energy-efficient and highly functional appliance, we offer models to suit a range of business sizes and needs. The Zip HydroTap is the world’s most advanced drinking water system.
- Touch Free: The smart infrared sensors provide a 100% touch-free, safe to use hydration solution.
- SteriTouch®: The 5th generation HydroTap command centre has SteriTouch® embedded throughout the water path; eliminating 99.99% of bacteria to help prevent spread of germs and pathogens - offering added hygiene
- Maximum Hygiene: Contactless drinking water eliminates cross-contamination to keep users safe.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Advanced Filtration: MicroPurity™ system combines activated carbon and 0.2 micron sediment removal technology into one easy to change, hygienic cartridge.
- Power-pulse Technology: Innovative Zip Power-Pulse technology maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2°C of your set temperature, meaning no energy or time is wasted waiting for water to boil.
- Unique Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and the tap has a safety lock to deliver boiling water.
- Air-cooled System: Unique air-cooled refrigeration system is 100% water efficient.
- Under-counter Unit: Compact Command Centre sits neatly below your worktop.
- Touchscreen Control: Includes a simple PIN code protected touchscreen that puts the user in total control of the system, including temperature, dispensing time, safety features, and energy-saving settings.
- Auto-diagnostics: An advanced auto-diagnostics system continuously monitors your HydroTap’s performance.
- Optional Font & Riser: Additional parts which allow the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink.
- WRAS Approved product
The HydroTap G5 Touch Free Wave is available in a variety of different models depending on your capacity requirements. Please get in touch with us to discuss your options.
Thanks to Zip’s advanced MicroPurity™ filtration technology, Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination. In fact, our flagship product, the HydroTap G5, offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world. Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
The HydroTap’s compact, efficient design makes it the perfect water solution for any space. The iconic design of this stylish tap remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home. The HydroTap comes in a timeless Bright Chrome finish and has been designed to sit seamlessly in a wide range of kitchen designs, from contemporary to traditional.
The single tap is accompanied by an under-counter unit. This device acts as a command centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings. It features a full colour interactive touchscreen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", and 0.2 micron water filtration. The choice is at your fingertips.
Font and Riser (optional)
The Zip HydroTap G5 can be fitted over your sink or it can stand alone on a countertop surface. A Font and Riser allows the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink. The Font acts as a drip tray, which must be connected to your mains waste, to catch any unwanted spills. The Riser increases the height of the tap in order to accommodate larger glasses and bottles to fill with ease. The Font and Riser are essential for countertop installation for areas seeking a hydration system without a sink.
Fully Inclusive Care
HydroCare™ provides everything you need to keep your HydroTap operating optimally; including: regular filter changes, sanitisation, parts & labour. Enjoy up to 2 years FREE HydroCare™ when you sign up for the HydroCare service. Get in touch with us by clicking on the 'Ask an Expert' tab for more details.
160 Cups per hour
175 Glasses per hour
Unit dimension (W x D x H)
500mm x 520mm x 373mm
Product weight - empty / full
28kg / 33kg
Wholesome water inlet supply required
Supply pressure range
1.7bar - 5bar
Supply connection (hot & cold)
1 x isolated 1/2"bsp BSP fitting (flexible supply hoses included)
Must comply with current water supply regulations
Command centre power rating
2.13 kW @ 230V
Power supply requirements
1 x 13amp socket outlet
1.8 fitted with UK standard 3-pin plug
Must comply with current IEE regulations
HydroTap Touch-Free Wave
Installation hole cute size
Country of Origin
Factory temperature boiling
Factory temperature chilled
0.2 Micron Filter Cartridge
Wholesome water supply requirements
Under-counter unit installation
Clearance space required for under counter unit
- Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination
- The HydroTap range offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world.
- Advanced functionality, made beautifully. Enjoy all the industry leading benefits of the Zip HydroTap with the addition of touch-free operation.
- You can now choose a drinking water appliance that matches seamlessly with the design of the space you’re specifying for.
- The smart infrared sensors provide a 100% touch-free, safe to use solution for staff to access instant boiling and chilled drinking water with a simple wave of the hand.
- With an increased consideration around hygiene in the workplace, this state-of-the-art contactless tap is the answer to provide delicious, filtered water with maximum safety and total peace of mind.
HOW IT WORKS
- Smart infrared sensors detect your hand when within 1.5-5cm of the tap.
- The LED light will illuminate when in range.
- When your hand is moved away from the sensor range the water flow will immediately stop.
- The Zip HydroTap Touch Free Wave will not dispense if it is touched or grabbed.
- Both the left and back safety lock sensors must be activated to dispense boiling water.
Health & Hygiene
The HydroTap Touch Free Wave is the industry leading drinking water solution, perfect for areas where health and hygiene are a priority. A reliable solution for a range of locations - from offices to schools and hospitals - the new Zip HydroTap Touch Free Wave, offers contactless drinking water and boasts a range of features to keep users safe.
WORLD-CLASS SMART TECHNOLOGY
Air Cooling Technology
- Our air-cooling technology is energy efficient and does not use any water, so not a drop is wasted.
- Continuously maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2 degrees Celsius of your set temperature.
- Auto-sleep functions and programmable timed control
- Reduces power consumption by up to 30%
A Sustainable choice
- The Zip HydroTap performs to the highest standards of environmental responsibility and sustainability.
MicroPurity Filtration Technology
Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
- The single tap is accompanied by a compact under-counter unit. This device acts as a Command Centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings.
- Create your preferred settings with a few touches using the optimised new menu in the HydroTap G5 command centre. Select energy modes and usage settings for easier customisation and check remaining filter life and CO2 levels (on sparkling models).
- 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", and 0.2 micron water filtration.. The choice is at your fingertips.
Touch Screen Diagnostics
- Full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection
The Water Cooler Company is an official partner of Zip Water. This means we can provide you with Zip’s HydroCare™ service plan, leaving you to enjoy your Zip HydroTap for many years to come. The comprehensive HydroCare service plan includes an annual service and inspection, filter changes, system sanitisation and unlimited call-outs with onsite parts and labour.
HydroCare™ is a key part of Zip product ownership to ensure your HydroTap product maintains its performance through its life. HydroCare™ will ensure the product’s longevity, as well as crystal clear and pure tasting water for its lifetime - offering you complete peace of mind.
What’s included in HydroCare™?
Fully Inclusive Care
- HydroCare™ provides all everything your HydroTap needs to continue operating optimally.
- This hassle-free service allows you to enjoy continuously great tasting water, year after year.
- Includes: regular filter changes, sanitisation, and parts and labour will ensure your to ensure your tap continues to deliver premium filtered water.
- Rest assured that your Zip HydroTap will be serviced and maintained by one of Zip’s directly employed engineers.
- With a team of over 90 dedicated field service operatives – at least one in every county across the UK – call-outs are quick and easy to organise.
- With 70 years of innovation and expertise behind Zip, why not leave the maintenance and service to those who know it best.
Pure Tasting Water
- Regular filter changes, sanitisation and planned services will ensure your Zip product continues to deliver pure tasting filtered water.
- HydroCare™ maintains Zip’s world-class MicroPurity filtration system, producing crystal clear water, free from odours and contamination.
- Zip’s premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge, offering 25 times more effective filtration than a standard water filter jug.
Why choose HydroCare™?
- HydroCare™ saves you money with every service while ensuring your product maintains its performance throughout its life.
Tailored & flexible
- Services are pre-scheduled to suit your schedule. No matter what your water condition or usage, our HydroCare™ package is designed with this in mind.
- Designed to clean your system from harmful germs, bacteria and pathogens to ensure your product remains operating at peak performance.
- If your product is in a hard water area, we can provide the additional benefit of dedicated limescale management to help ensure build-up is minimised in your HydroTap.
Peace of mind
Because you don't want to worry about essential servicing and filter changes, Zip HydroCare™ has it all covered. No matter what usage capacity or water condition, we can provide the right plan.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.