Zip HydroTap G5 Celsius Arc All-In-One - H57762Z03UK - Boiling, Chilled & Sparkling - 160/175 - Matt Black
Zip HydroTap G5 Celsius Arc All-In-One - H57762Z03UK - Boiling, Chilled & Sparkling, Hot & Cold - 160/175 - Matt Black
Introducing the 5th Generation of Zip HydroTapThe Zip Celsius All-in-One Arc delivers all home water needs from a single tap, all-the-while decluttering your kitchen bench. Eliminate the need for a separate mixer tap - the HydroTap Celsius Arc delivers premium filtered boiling, chilled or sparkling water, combined with a regular mixer tap for unfiltered hot and cold water options. The irresistible filtered boiling water is ideal for instant teas and coffees, while the hot and cold tap is for washing hands and washing dishes.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Advanced Filtration: MicroPurity™ system combines activated carbon and 0.2 micron sediment removal technology into one easy to change, hygienic cartridge.
- Power-pulse Technology: Innovative Zip Power-Pulse technology maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2°C of your set temperature, meaning no energy or time is wasted waiting for water to boil.
- Unique Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and the tap has a safety lock to deliver boiling water.
- Under-counter Unit: Compact Command Centre sits neatly below your worktop.
- Touchscreen Control: Includes a simple PIN code protected touchscreen that puts the user in total control of the system, including temperature, dispensing time, safety features, and energy-saving settings.
- Auto-diagnostics: An advanced auto-diagnostics system continuously monitors your HydroTap’s performance.
- Optional Font and Riser: Additional parts which allow the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink.
- WRAS Approved product.
CapacityThe HydroTap Celsius Arc is available in a variety of different models depending on your capacity requirements. What's more, the HydroTap Arc All-in-One features superior technology to conserve water while saving energy and time. Please get in touch with us to discuss your options.
Superior FiltrationThanks to Zip’s advanced MicroPurity™ filtration technology, Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination. In fact, our flagship product, the HydroTap Arc offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world. Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
Sleek DesignThe HydroTap Celsius Arc's compact, efficient design makes it the perfect water solution for any space. The iconic design of this stylish tap remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home.We offer a vast range of colour finishes on these taps, from our standard ranges designed to fit any kitchen, to our more bespoke lifestyle finishes to suit more stylised specifications and spaces. Please get in touch with our team for more advice on available options.
Command CentreThe single tap is accompanied by an under-counter unit. This device acts as a command centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings. It features a full colour interactive touchscreen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", and 0.2 micron water filtration. The choice is at your fingertips.
Font and Riser (optional)The Zip HydroTap Celsius Arc can be fitted over your sink or it can stand alone on a countertop surface. A Font and Riser allows the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink. The Font acts as a drip tray, which must be connected to your mains waste, to catch any unwanted spills. The Riser increases the height of the tap in order to accommodate larger glasses and bottles to fill with ease. The Font and Riser are essential for countertop installation for areas seeking a hydration system without a sink.
HydroCare provides everything you need to keep your HydroTap operating optimally; including: regular filter changes, sanitisation, parts & labour. Get in touch with us for more details on how you can sign up for your HydroCare service.
Includes FREE limescale filter worth £199
This will help protect your HydroTap from potentially damaging limescale build-up.
Filtered Boiling & Chilled
Unfiltered Hot & Cold
160 Cups per hour
175 Glasses per hour
Unit dimension (W x D x H)
500mm x 490-520mm x 373mm
Product weight - empty / full
28kg / 33kg
Wholesome water inlet supply required
Hot & Cold Feed
Supply pressure range
1.7bar - 5bar
Supply connection (hot & cold)
1 x isolated 1/2"bsp BSP fitting (flexible supply hoses included)
Must comply with current water supply regulations
Command centre power rating
2.13 kW @ 230V
Power supply requirements
1 x 13amp socket outlet
1.8 fitted with UK standard 3-pin plug
Must comply with current IEE regulations
HydroTap G5 Celsius All-In-One Arc
Installation hole cute size
Country of Origin
Factory temperature boiling
Factory temperature chilled/sparkling
0.2 Micron Filter Cartridge
Wholesome water supply requirements
Hot & Cold Feed
Under-counter unit installation
Clearance space required for under counter unit
- Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination
- The new HydroTap G5 range offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world.
- Advanced functionality, made beautifully. With a wide choice of models, designs, colours and finishes, Zip offers water and style at its best.
- You can now choose a drinking water appliance that matches seamlessly with the design of the space you’re specifying for.
Premium Boiling Water
- Pure tasting boiling water delivered in an instant, as well as a standard hot and cold mixer tap all in one.
- The HydroTap Celsius Arc is the ultimate easy-to-use drinks solution for homes and workplaces.
- Provide your family and guests with delicious, filtered water on demand.
The world’s most advanced drinking water system
World-leading water filtration, cutting-edge energy efficiency technology, unique safety features and a trusted track record across the globe mean you can be confident when choosing a Zip HydroTap.
WORLD-CLASS SMART TECHNOLOGY
All In 1
- Enjoy filtered boiling and chilled water combined with a standard mixer lever for hot and cold tap water, all from one tap.
- Continuously maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2 degrees Celsius of your set temperature.
- Auto-sleep functions and programmable timed control.
- Reduces power consumption by up to 30%.
A Sustainable choice
- The Zip HydroTap performs to the highest standards of environmental responsibility and sustainability.
MicroPurity Filtration Technology
Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
The solution to your needs
The Celsius Arc is the answer to the demand from customers who want a product that met all their needs – instant filtered boiling water combined with a regular mixer tap for unfiltered hot and cold water options. The irresistible filtered boiling water is ideal for hot drinks, while the hot and cold tap is for washing hands and washing dishes.
- The single tap is accompanied by a compact under-counter unit. This device acts as a Command Centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings.
- 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark", and 0.2 micron water filtration.. The choice is at your fingertips.
Touch Screen Diagnostics
- Full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection
FREE Limescale Filter worth £199
Over 60% of people in the UK live in a hard water area. Hard water contains a higher concentration of dissolved minerals which causes deposits to build up. Limescale causes your HydroTap to work less efficiently, lead to premature failure and can affect the quality of your drinks. We are offering a FREE Limescale filter to help with longevity of your appliance and is a must if you live in a hard water area.
- Prevents the buildup of limescale
- Maintains water quality
- Ideal for hard water areas
The Water Cooler Company is an official partner of Zip Water. This means we can provide you with Zip’s HydroCare service plan, leaving you to enjoy your Zip HydroTap for many years to come. The comprehensive HydroCare service plan includes an annual service and inspection, filter changes, system sanitisation and unlimited call-outs with onsite parts and labour.
HydroCare™ is a key part of Zip product ownership to ensure your HydroTap product maintains its performance through its life. HydroCare™ will ensure the product’s longevity, as well as crystal clear and pure tasting water for its lifetime - offering you complete peace of mind.
What’s included in HydroCare™?
Fully Inclusive Care
- HydroCare™ provides all everything your HydroTap needs to continue operating optimally.
- This hassle-free service allows you to enjoy continuously great tasting water, year after year.
- Includes: regular filter changes, sanitisation, and parts and labour will ensure your to ensure your tap continues to deliver premium filtered water.
- Rest assured that your Zip HydroTap will be serviced and maintained by one of Zip’s directly employed engineers.
- With a team of over 90 dedicated field service operatives – at least one in every county across the UK – call-outs are quick and easy to organise.
- With 70 years of innovation and expertise behind Zip, why not leave the maintenance and service to those who know it best.
Pure Tasting Water
- Regular filter changes, sanitisation and planned services will ensure your Zip product continues to deliver pure tasting filtered water.
- HydroCare™ maintains Zip’s world-class MicroPurity filtration system, producing crystal clear water, free from odours and contamination.
- Zip’s premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge, offering 25 times more effective filtration than a standard water filter jug.
Why choose HydroCare™?
- HydroCare™ saves you money with every service while ensuring your product maintains its performance throughout its life.
Tailored & flexible
- Services are pre-scheduled to suit your schedule. No matter what your water condition or usage, our HydroCare™ package is designed with this in mind.
- Designed to clean your system from harmful germs, bacteria and pathogens to ensure your product remains operating at peak performance.
- If your product is in a hard water area, we can provide the additional benefit of dedicated limescale management to help ensure build-up is minimised in your HydroTap.
Peace of mind
Because you don't want to worry about essential servicing and filter changes, Zip HydroCare™ has it all covered. No matter what usage capacity or water condition, we can provide the right plan.
Get in touch with us for more details on how you can sign up for your HydroCare service.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.