On an average, an adult would need 2.5 litres of drinking water per day. So, if you have a family of four, your daily consumption of drinking water would account to 10 litres or a little more than that. So, if you are planning to store water for three days it would amount to approximately 30 litres of water, purely for drinking purposes.
Once you know the amount of water you need to store, be ready with the containers which can hold the amount you are about to store. ‘It is ideal to store substantial amounts of water in copper vessels.
Why Copper Containers?
Copper containers are known for not contaminating water and you can be sure that your water would be safe for long term use.
TOP 5 REASONS TO USE COPPER CONTAINERS TO STORE WATER.
- Copper has antibacterial properties which help in killing microscopic organisms in the water. Continuous use of water coming out of copper containers is known to diminish the aggravation of the stomach – making it an effective way to avoid and remedy stomach ulcers and acid reflux.
- A good cure for iron deficiency. Excuse the pun, but copper helps keep the levels of haems up and directs its stream in your veins. For this reason, copper seems to help keep iron deficiency under control.
- Aside from calibrating your stomachs biometric framework to perform better, copper additionally enables your body to separate fat and dispose of it all the more proficiently.
- Healthy heart - Copper has been found to help direct pulse, heart rate and brings down one’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- The most common benefit of copper is its ability to subdue arthritis and joint pains.
Question - why store water when you can have water delivered by ordering online? Our water bottles are BPA free and 100% recyclable. If you are interested in getting water delivered, contact us on 0845 500 4455 or alternatively fill in this contact form and we will call you back.