Join the Pipe Wall Mounted Bottle Refill Station with Drip Tray
- Made from cast iron and galvanised stainless steel
- White powder coat finish
- Attractive, minimalistic design
- Large push button to activate water flow
- Drip tray catches any water spills
- Easy to use
- Vandal resistant
- Weather proof
- Low maintenance
- Filters the water and has its own drainage system
- Can be fitted to an existing water pipe
- We can also provide customised, sustainable sugarcane water bottles by Join the Pipe
- Join the Pipe provide clean and safe drinking water and plastic cleanups for developing countries
- Public areas
- Sports clubs
- The attractive, simplistic design makes it easy for everyone to refill their bottle including children and disabled users.
- Any bottle size can fit beneath the tap, perfect for topping up reusable bottles efficiently.
- Designed to be installed to an outdoor wall, and because the water pipe does not have to come through the floor, excavation work is being saved.
Weather and Vandal Resistant
- The refill station can be used throughout the whole year, even during the cold winter months.
- These units are a popular choice with schools and public places because they hold up well against daily interactions and protect against tampering or damage from vandals.
Join the Pipe
- Join the Pipe believe in sustainable, fresh and healthy tap water for everyone.
- Since the start of Join the Pipe, over 4500 taps have already been placed all over the world.
- City councils, schools, sports clubs, universities, railway stations, airports, nature reserves, parks are among the most popular installation locations.
Join the Pipe are committed to reducing the amount of plastic waste and promoting drinking tap water. By installing one of their bottle fillers you are saving plastic bottles from landfills, making your site more sustainable while also reducing the cost and waste associated with disposable plastic water bottles.
- Can be connected directly to the main water supply, with the option of connecting to the drainage system as well.
- The drip tray catches any spilled water and drains it away ensuring for a clean hydration site.
- The unit is comprised of AISI 316 Stainless Steel and the cast iron plate provides a vandal proof, impact-resistant base which is securely bolted to the wall.
- It has a durable powder coat finish in white, which looks clean, attractive and stands out in outdoor environments.
Ideal for Schools
It operates with the simple press of the button, stops automatically to prevent water spillage and works with any kind of bottle. The height of the refill station is accessible for children and disabled users, making this the ideal hydration point for the education sector.
Clean drinking water for Africa
Join the Pipe finance Clean Water Projects and City Clean-Ups in developing countries, minimising plastic pollution at the source and giving communities access to clean drinking water and sanitation. For every bottle refill station set up in Europe they contribute to a clean drinking water project in Africa. Reusable bottles are also given to school children to store and drink water hygienically. The organisation have now funded over more than 250 projects in Kenya, Tanzania, The Gambia, Congo, Burkina Faso, Benin and Mozambique.
Join the Pipe Water Bottles
We also supply customisable, sustainable, reusable water bottles to go with your bottle refill station. All bottles are made of a bio-based plastic made from sugarcane, a renewable source. During the growth process of the sugarcane CO2 is absorbed and the factory runs on the rest material of the sugarcane. They are Reusable, Affordable, Customisable, Made of sugarcane (GreenPE), BPA free, Dishwasher-proof and Made in Holland. The bottles can be customise made to display your brand and there are many designs to choose from. Please get in touch with us for more information.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.