Culligan Milano 3-in-1 Instant Boiling Water Tap – Brushed Gold
** FREE Shipping on all instant boiling water taps **
Introducing the Culligan Milano Swan Boiling Water Tap
The Culligan Milano Swan 3-in-1 Instant Boiling Water Tap delivers filtered boiling hot water on demand, as well as standard hot water and cold water for every day use. We are proud to manufacture and supply this stylish, modern and reliable tap appliance that's designed to suit any residential space, at an affordable price. With a variety of colour finishes to choose from - this tap brings a high-quality, modern filtered water supply for any kitchen.
- Every day Convenience: Having piping hot, 98.9°C water available on demand is guaranteed to save you time, energy and money each day.
- Sustainability in mind: An instant boiling water tap is not only a time and money saver, but also the most sustainable option for your kitchen workspace; using less energy than other hydration appliances and electronics on the market.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Innovative: Using cutting-edge design, engineering and manufacturing technologies allows Culligan to produce aspirational Instant Boiling Water Taps at affordable prices.
Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and has a child-safe spring lock for boiling water dispensing. Safety is one of our top priorities and this lock is designed with this in mind.
- Intuitive, Simple Control Panel: The masked glass touch-screen control is adjustable, so you can provide high temperature water flow at your command. The easy to use UI of the system makes selecting the temperate simple so you can set it to suit your needs.
- WRAS Approved product
The Culligan 3-in-1 Instant Boiling Water Tap includes a Carbon Purity Filter, which ensures almost all limescale and chemical impurities found in your mains water supply are removed before it is dispensed into your glass or cup. Our products are built to last, so with this filtering system it enables us to ensure the product lifespan lasts a very long time by keeping the system free of damaging chemicals, and most importantly, provides you with the most refreshing, pure, tasty water with ease. Your Carbon Purity Filter must be replaced every 3-6 months to maintain your systems lifespan and warranty.
Easy to fit, efficient to run
Our unique unvented system stands out from other units on the market because it is so simple and easy to use. You will not need any additional pipework for drainage or an extra separate water supply; it is quick and easy to install with minimum disruption and fuss.
One of the benefits of introducing an instant water tap into your kitchen is the large amount of space you will be saving on your worktop. Measuring at an impressively compact 315 x 210 x 210mm, the Culligan Instant Boiling Water tank is able to fit seamlessly under almost any kitchen counter, without obstruction. The tap itself is also incredibly conveniently sized, meaning it will fit perfectly within your home.
The Milano Swan’s compact, efficient design makes it the perfect water solution for any space. The iconic design of this stylish tap remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home. The Milano Swan comes in a timeless Brushed Gold finish and has been designed to sit seamlessly in a wide range of kitchen designs, from contemporary to traditional.
Saving energy and actively being more sustainable is more important than ever. With a Culligan Instant Boiling Water Tap, you ensure you are drinking water that is from an energy-efficient source. The Boiling Water System also ensures you only heat the water you need and that no excess boiling water is discharged, which is better for the environment.
Boiling, Hot, Cold
Unit dimension (W x D x H)
164.7mm x 210mm x 402mm
Must comply with current water supply regulations
Rated Input (kw)
1.5 kW @ 230V
220 - 240
Power supply requirements
1 x 13amp socket outlet
910mm fitted with UK standard 3-pin plug
Must comply with current IEE regulations
Culligan Milano Swan
Installation hole cute size
Boiler dimensions (W x D x H)
315mm x 210mm x 210mm
Factory temperature boiling
75°C - 98°C
2L per minute
Under-counter unit installation
Clearance space required for under counter unit
Every option for everyday use
- From washing vegetables, to serving refreshing cold drinks, to making hot drinks such as tea or coffee - this tap offer everything you'll need for reliable, family-friendly use.
- Free yourself from clutter on your worktop by eliminating the need for kettles or water jugs; this reliable, convenient tap is a solution for all of your hydration needs.
Designed to suit any kitchen
- Make a bold statement with our range of modern, sleek and durable designs to suit any residential space.
- Simple to use tap system enables a smooth, fast dispensing of any of the filtered water temperature options.
Easy & safe to use
- The splutter-free spout is designed to remain insulated from the inner flow of boiling water and to deliver piping hot water at a consistent flow.
- Built with safety in mind; this tap has a child-safe spring lock for boiling water dispensing.
Save time and money with an instant boiling water tap
No one wants to be waiting around for the kettle to boil. Bring efficiency and time-saving into your kitchen space by introducing one of these reliable taps. Culligan’s Instant Boiling Water Taps can also save you money in the long run by lowering your energy and water usage, depending on your energy supplier. An instant boiling water tap only costs about 4.5p a day to use; swap your kettle for an energy efficient boiling water system.
A variety of finishes and models available
We are Culligan know how important it is for a stylish hydration solution to seamlessly blends with your workspace. That’s why we offer a variety of incredible finishes and models to suit any space; whether it is for a modern or traditional kitchen. If you’d like to hear about our range of products, or perhaps would like assistance in finding the perfect tap for your specification, please get in touch with our friendly team of experts.
A Culligan approved product
This product is part of the Culligan family of premium drinking water products. Our products are tried and tested to ensure we only supply to most reliable and versatile products on the market. The Culligan Instant Boiling Water taps offer a unique unvented system, this tap stands out from other units from the market because it is so easy to install and simple to use, as well as extremely affordable. You'll receive everything you need to get set up and started, however if you would prefer to have one of our expert engineers install your new tap for you; please get in touch and we can arrange for this for you.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.