OCS Group - Highfields & Penn Fields School
Our Drinking Water Solution
Focusing on creating a sustainable hydration facilities to encourage healthy hydration amongst students.
With our 6 Floor standing POU Water Coolers, 6 Wall Mounted Drinking Fountains and a Bottle Filling Station, we were able to provide this essential resource to the schools; as well as provide ongoing support and maintenance.
Benefits of installing efficient drinking water facilities within schools
- Easy access to pure, refreshing drinking water
- Reduces single-use plastic bottle waste by encouraging bottle refill culture
- Increases focus and concentration in children’s learning capabilities
- Helps prevent child obesity by providing a healthy alternative to sugary beverages
- Encourages children to keep hydrated and drink healthily
- Providing accessible options allow access to children of all backgrounds, abilities, and ages
varying from ages 5 to 19
in each bank of refill points
providing hygienic access to drinking water
Hydration is key in the development of children’s minds and learning capabilities. Having access to hygienic drinking water is more important than ever after the Covid-19 pandemic.
Thanks to introducing our drinking water appliances throughout the schools, we have been able to play our part in the healthy education of the students, as well as helping to keep staff hydrated too.
Have a question about our hydration products?Fill out this quick form and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Can't wait? Call us: 0330 123 3309