Marks & Spencer
Our Drinking Water Solution
Focusing on creating a sustainable hydration facility, whilst facilitating a very busy environment.
We held an initial consultation in order to understand their needs before we put forward product recommendations. We then conducted an engineering survey to determine adequate locations for the installation.
Key features of the H2O To Go stations:
- Touchless sensor activation for a modern, hygienic experience
- Quick Filling for instant drinking water for their customers
- Clean fill with minimal splash
- Auto shut-off to reduce wastage
- Bottle counter displaying bottles saved from landfill
- Drain system to eliminate standing water
- Silver-ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mould and mildew.
provided to customers each day
saved from landfill a day
served per hour from each unit
Marks and Spencer are making waves with their sustainability initiatives, we’re excited to see what they do next and are ready to assist in any way possible.
Have a question about our hydration products?Fill out this quick form and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Can't wait? Call us: 0330 123 3309