Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
Our Drinking Water Solution
Focussing on sustainability and reliability to provide high-quality, chilled drinking water to the community.
Based on the requirements on the projects, we provided 10 Kalix Floor Standing Mains-Fed Water Coolers to hydrate the Maidenhead Library staff and local community.
- Instantly chilled water with Direct Chill cooling technology.
- Built for busy environments; this reliable high-capacity appliance serves multiple users with ease.
- Self-draining drip tray that can be removed for convenience and easy cleaning in a dishwasher.
- The large water dispensing area allows for refillable bottles and carafes to fit with ease, encouraging a refill culture amoungst the community and helping to reduce single-use plastic waste from bottled water.
- Adjustable thermostat control and safety limiter allows for full control of hot and cold water temperatures.
- Front panel door allows for easy access to filters making sanitization effortless.
throughout the library facilities
dispensed to the community per hour
by encouraging hydration at our coolers
Libraries aren’t just about loaning books. Maidenhead Library now has 10 plumbed in water coolers installed, allowing them to hydrate the community that visit the library for their resources and events.