Lord's Cricket Ground
Our Drinking Water Solution
Focusing on sustainability, COVID-19 protection, and increased accessibility for spectators from across the world.
After an initial consultation, we determined that 25 Oasis PWSMSBF Wall Mounted Bottle Filling Stations would be the best solution for the specification.
We then conducted an engineering survey to establish the best locations for the hydration stations, ensuring accessibility for wheelchair users, before installing and providing ongoing support.
Key features of the Oasis Bottle Filling Stations:
- Rapid bottle refill for fast service
- High volume output dispensing filtered, pure water
- Hands-free Sensor activated to help stop spread of germs
- Freshfield protected
- Bottle saver zone counter shows how many bottles were saved from landfill
- Can be fitted at an accessible position for wheelchair users
Installed throughout the grounds
in each bank of refill points
of spectators every year
With our 25 Wall Mounted Bottle Filling Stations located throughout the grounds, Lord's Cricket Ground is now able to provide safe, clean water to it’s staff and guests whilst reducing their environmental impact by helping stop single-use plastic waste within the grounds.