Campus Reading International
Campus, Reading International
Our Drinking Water Solution
Focusing on sustainability, COVID-19 protection, and holistic health and wellbeing.
In order to fulfill the requirements of Campus, our Oasis P8EBQY Hands-Free Filler + VersaCoolers were recommended and installed into various hydration points throughout the business park; keeping workers hydrated and refreshed.
Key features of our water solution:
- 8 x Bottle Filling units covering areas with high footfall
- Drinking fountain and bottle filler combined, allowing for versatility and a focus on keeping hydrated whilst at work
- Eliminates the need for single-use plastics – encouraging users to use reusable cups, bottles and glasses for their daily beverages
- Bottle counter feature encourages users to refill their water bottles by notifying them every time a bottle is saved from a landfill
- Hands-free Sensor activated enables users to safely use this machine without worry about cross-contamination or risk of germs from touching buttons
- Fitted with QUASAR UV technology; treating the water by UVC-LED light at the point of dispense, nullifying harmful pathogens
Saved from landfill per work day
Dispensed per work day
Contributing to WELL requirements
With our 8 hands-free water coolers located at Campus, they are now able to provide filtered, hygienic, and refreshing water solutions to the staff of the various businesses based there.
If they don’t have their own bottle to refill, they can take advantage of the flexible bubbler guard, which reduces water waste by 50%, to enjoy fresh water on the go.