Brighton and Hove Pride 2022
Our Drinking Water Solution
We strive to provide drinking water solutions that allow the team to adjust where these water sources are placed to suit their needs.
In order to provide sustainable and clean drinking water to staff, artists and volunteers at the event, we supplied Core Bottled Water Coolers, along with a plentiful supply of 19L reusable bottles of water, to be placed around Preston Park and the Brighton Pride box.
Our coolers are durable and easy-to-use, allowing users to refill their bottles and stay hydrated throughout the event. Our service also included fast delivery, setup and removal for the event to ensure their experience was smooth and hassle-free.
Key Features of our Water Service:
- 19L bottles of water delivered directly to the festival to ensure the team never ran out of water
- Our reliable service helped Pride run smoothly and kept the team hydrated in the high-energy environment
- The coolers served chilled and ambient temperature water; perfect for keeping cool in the hot weather
- A high-capacity tank and fast dispense rate makes our machines perfect for high-demand environments
- Coolers were ideal for refilling reusable water bottles and encouraging sustainability throughout the event
installed throughout Brighton & Hove Pride
by providing hydration at our coolers
Saved from landfill per hour
Equality, diversity and inclusion is incredibly important to our brands within the Culligan family, so we’re very proud to be able to provide Brighton & Hove Pride with sustainable hydration solutions each year; assisting the non-profit company with their sustainability goals and doing our part to help ensure their festivals run smoothly.