Benefits of Drinking Hot Water in Winter
- Stay Hydrated - Heat Awareness Day 2022
- Hydrate for your Mental Health - Mental Health Awareness Week
- Biodegradable and Compostable: What is the difference?
- Boiling Water Taps - A More Efficient Way to Boil Water
- Does Water Reduce Stress? Stress Awareness Month 2022
- World Health Day 2022 - Our Planet, Our Health & The Importance of Water
- Conserve Groundwater and your Wallet - World Water Day 2022
- The future of the office: What will the workplace look like post-pandemic?
- Proud to assist Spurs in reducing their environmental impact
- Team Culligan at The Kent Construction Expo
The Water Cooler Company11/13/2018Hydration AdviceDrink warm water to keep your body hydrated throughout winter.
The cold and flu season is no fun. The sniffing, sneezing and headaches add up to a big discomfort for many, therefore, drinking adequate amounts of water is the only organic way to fight common cold or flu. Dehydration can result in chronic problems; therefore, it is recommended that everyone should at least drink 2litres of water per day.
The Water Cooler Company has all your hydration needs for this winter. We sell water dispensers, bottled mineral water and spring water. Call us today and get the best solution for you!
If you require further information or have a query, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 500 4455 or alternatively send us an email to [email protected].