A remarkably high capacity Direct Chill mains-fed standing water cooler which outperforms all conventional water coolers. The 98 Series Arctic Chill has the ability to produce up to 30-40 litres of cold drinking water every hour, with a virtually unlimited ambient water capacity; making it perfectly suited to high traffic environments. It's particularly ideal for large sites such as schools, sports and event spaces where a high volume of water is required in a short space of time. What is more, the impressive 23cm dispensing area allows for the filling of bottles, making it great for people on the go. The body is made of stylish 20 gauge embossed steel with a baked-on acrylic finish, as well as cleverly designed features made from high-impact durable plastic. This compact and robust machine is designed to stand the test of time.
- Spacious water dispensing area allowing for cups, bottles, carafes and jugs to fit beneath and fill with ease
- Large push button for water dispensing
- Direct Chill cooling technology ensures for instantly chilled drinking water
- FloorGuard flood prevention device inside the cooler stops any water leakage in the event of a leak before it becomes a disaster!
- Closed direct chill system stops the risk of bacterial contamination of the water from the air
- Removable lower front panel, simply press down the spring-loaded panel and remove it for easy access
- HygieneGuard tap cover designed to prevent hand to tap bacterial contamination
- Removable drip tray and anti-splash grid makes it easy to clean
- Drip tray can be connected to mains drainage, giving you one less thing to worry about. This machine really looks after itself
- New Drip Tray Overflow System can be fitted to all floor standing units. This is a 3 litre alarmed overflow system which increases the drip tray capacity
340W x 340D x 1135H mm
Cold & Ambient
Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
Maximum power consumption
Litres per hour
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.