Oasis PVEBFY Hands-free Bottle Filler + Non-refrigerated Vandal-resistant VersaCooler with Counter
Oasis PVEBFY Hands-free Bottle Filler + Non-refrigerated VersaCooler with Counter
The Oasis PVEBFY combines the bottle filler and non-refrigerated drinking water fountain. This model utilises independent activation; the lower unit offering a vandal resistant push-button, while the bottle filler is sensor-activated. The unique counter feature counts the bottles refilled and displays the number of plastic bottles which have been saved from landfill. Multifunctional, practical and sturdy.
The bottle filling station is sensor activated for hands-free bottle filling. It has the capability to rapidly refill bottles with large quantities of water making it highly suited to busy environments. It is the perfect alternative to purchasing refrigerated bottled water and provides crisp, refreshing water in high volumes.
The drinking fountain is activated via a vandal resistant push-button at the front of the basin. The shallow basin is designed to eliminate splashing and standing water, ensuring for a smooth delivery of water. The bubbler valve has a flexible guard which is easy to drink from, and it has also been designed to be eco-friendly by reducing waste water by 50%.
This unit is fully vandal-resistant to ensure it can withstand rigorous usage and vandalism. It contains a vandal resistant push-button, fasteners and bubbler guard.
- Non-chilled water
- Sensor activation bottle filler combined with mechanical activation drinking fountain all-in-one
- Hands-free sensor controlled water flow with a 30 second shut off timer
- Bottle Saver Zone counter shows how many times reusable bottles have been refilled
- Built in LED filter monitor indicates when it is time to change the filter
- Waterways are lead-free in materials and construction
- Built-in 100 micron strainer stops particles before they enter the waterway
- Freshield protected for optimal hygiene
- Heavy-duty galvanised steel frame bolts to the wall
- Cabinet finish is brushed stainless steel, durable and hard-wearing
- One piece stainless steel top is easy to keep clean
- Four antimicrobial push pads to activate fountain water flow
- Bubbler operates between 20 and 100 PSI pressure
- Flexible Bubbler Guard
- Vandal resistant
- Public areas
Bottle Counter & Filter Status
- Supplied with an integrated LED bottle counter, the client is able to see how many bottles the machine has saved from landfill.
- An easy-to-read filter monitor is built in to every unit. When the light is green, the filter is operating properly. When the light turns red, it’s time to change the filter .
Hands-free Bottle Filler
- The bottle filler has an electronic sensor which activates the water flow for a easy and smooth hands-free dispense.
- The contactless design ensures that there is zero contact required to dispense water, eliminating the risk of contamination.
- The OASIS brand is the recognised worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of bottled and pressure water coolers.
- For more than 100 years, OASIS International has innovated, engineered, manufactured and distributed some of the world's best clean drinking water solutions.
Freshield Antimicrobial Silver
The components of the OASIS bottle fillers and fountains are manufactured with Freshield, an exclusive silver-based antimicrobial compound. Freshield reduces the growth of micro-organisms and mildew, protecting surfaces from discolouration, odours, and degradation. The antimicrobial ability of silver has been known for thousands of years. We simply harness nature to make yours a safer hydration experience.
The electronic sensor activated bottle filler provides you with clean and safe water without the risk of touching high-use buttons that could harbour dangerous pathogens. It also has a 30 second shut-off timer to save water and electricity.
Eliminate Single-use Plastics
OASIS Bottle Filling Stations offer sustainable hydration and a reduction in single-use plastic water bottles. The bottle filler has an integrated Bottle Saver Zone LED screen which counts every time you save a plastic bottle from landfill. This unique feature displays the total of bottles filled, motivating users to refill their bottles again and again. By installing a bottle refill station, you are eliminating the need to buy bottled water, while reducing your carbon footprint and the waste associated with disposable plastic water bottles. It really is the perfect solution for the fight against single use plastic.
Vandal Resistant Fountain
The drinking fountain is fully vandal-resistant to ensure it can withstand rigorous usage and ensure no damage can be done. It contains a vandal resistant mechanical front push button, vandal resistant fasteners, vandal resistant antimicrobial bubbler guard, tamper proof screws, as well as the highly robust, heavy gauge galvanised steel frame, louver and bottom screen. These units are a popular choice with schools and public places because the extra strength and reinforced components hold up well against daily interactions and protect against tampering or damage from vandals.
Flexible Bubbler Guard
The bubbler valve has a flexible guard which is easy to drink from, and it has also been designed to be eco-friendly by reducing waste water by 50%. The bubbler contains Freshield, a silver-based antimicrobial compound which inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungus, mould and mildew ensuring for optimal hygiene.
QUASAR Optional Extra
QUASAR Hygiene Protection (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
QUASAR is an optional add-on for this bottle filling station. QUASAR is an advanced, germ-obliterating technology which treats the water with a UVC light right at the point of dispense. This nullifies any harmful pathogens which may be lingering in the water, providing the ultimate clean and safe drinking water. QUASAR technology achieves a 99.99% reduction of common waterborne pathogens. This optional extra guarantees protection from germs and bacteria and is recommended for environments where high quality drinking water is required. QUASAR is the latest hygiene technology from Oasis, the market leaders in providing safe and clean drinking equipment.
- QUASAR uses Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) to generate high levels of UV photons.
- The rays are directed at viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens within drinking water and the microscopic organism DNA is biologically destroyed.
- Treats the water right at the point of dispense to eliminate 99.99% of harmful pathogens in seconds.
- UVC-LEDs pulse on every 10 minutes to keep the dispense point sanitised.
- UVC-LEDs do not transfer heat to the treated water.
- Chemical-free: Provides physical treatment of water without the use of harmful chemicals or altering taste.
- Mercury-free: QUASAR uses a mercury-free UV Light. Unlike conventional UV lamps which contain mercury, a hazardous material.
- The QUASAR UVC-LEDs are extremely resilient and powerful, and will last ten years or more.
- If the QUASAR unit becomes disconnected or fails, the unit prevents water from dispensing.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.