Zip HydroTap G4 Classic - Boiling & Chilled 100/75
HydroTap G4 Classic - Boiling & Chilled 100/75
Boiling 98°C, Chilled 3-5°C
Boiling water: 100 cups per hour
Chilled water: 75 glasses per hour
Introducing the HydroTap
One appliance, every option. Offering the choice of instant filtered boiling and chilled water, the iconic industrial design of the Classic remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home. A safe, energy-efficient and highly functional appliance, we offer models to suit a range of business sizes and needs. Provide superior hydration and hot beverages in workplaces, meeting rooms and reception areas. Remove kettles from your surfaces and create space in your kitchen, all the while reducing your plastic waste by eliminating refrigerated bottled water. The Zip HydroTap is the world’s most advanced drinking water system.
- Timeless Design: Designed to sit seamlessly in a variety of spaces ranging from contemporary to traditional.
- Advanced Filtration: MicroPurity™ system combines activated carbon and 0.2 micron sediment removal technology into one easy to change, hygienic cartridge.
- Power-pulse Technology: Innovative Zip Power-Pulse technology maintains stored boiling water to within 0.2°C of your set temperature, meaning no energy or time is wasted waiting for water to boil.
- Unique Safety Features: Boiling water is delivered smoothly and the tap has a safety lock to deliver boiling water.
- Air-cooled System: Unique air-cooled refrigeration system is 100% water efficient.
- Under-counter Unit: Compact Command Centre sits neatly below your worktop.
- Touchscreen Control: Includes a simple PIN code protected touchscreen that puts the user in total control of the system, including temperature, dispensing time, safety features, and energy-saving settings.
- Auto-diagnostics: An advanced auto-diagnostics system continuously monitors your HydroTap’s performance.
- Optional Font & Riser: Additional parts which allow the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink.
- WRAS Approved product
The HydroTap G4 Classic 100/75 is ideal for a small office of up to 20 people, providing 100 cups of boiling water and 75 glasses of chilled water per hour, based on the average cup size 167ml and glass size 200ml. The Zip HydroTap is a convenient and practical way to offer your staff, customers and visitors fresh, pure tasting water – instantly and safely.
Thanks to Zip’s advanced MicroPurity™ filtration technology, Zip drinking water systems deliver the cleanest, safest and purest tasting water on the market, free from odours and contamination. In fact, our flagship product, the HydroTap G4, offers 25 times better filtration than a standard water filter jug, making it the best of any instant filtered water tap in the world. Unlike traditional carbon blocks, our premium filters combine carbon and sediment blocks into one cartridge. They not only remove dirt, bacteria, microplastics and contaminants from the water that other systems may not remove, but also up to 97% of chlorine and 99.9% of microbiological cysts if present.
The HydroTap’s compact, efficient design makes it the perfect water solution for any space. The iconic design of this stylish tap remains a much-loved and popular choice suited to any workplace or home. The HydroTap comes in a timeless Bright Chrome finish and has been designed to sit seamlessly in a wide range of kitchen designs, from contemporary to traditional.
The single tap is accompanied by an under-counter unit. This device acts as a command centre which sits below your countertop surface and it allows you to customise the water settings. It features a full colour interactive touchscreen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark" and 0.2 micron water filtration. The choice is at your fingertips.
Font and Riser (optional)
The Zip HydroTap G4 can be fitted over your sink or it can stand alone on a countertop surface. A Font and Riser allows the tap to be installed on a worktop or away from a sink. The Font acts as a drip tray, which must be connected to your mains waste, to catch any unwanted spills. The Riser increases the height of the tap in order to accommodate larger glasses and bottles to fill with ease. The Font and Riser are essential for countertop installation for areas seeking a hydration system without a sink.
100 Cups per hour
75 Glasses per hour
Unit dimension (W x D x H)
280mm x 470mm x 335mm
Product weight - empty / full
22kg / 36kg
Wholesome water inlet supply required
Supply pressure range
1.7bar - 5bar
Supply connection (hot & cold)
1 x isolated 1/2"bsp BSP fitting (flexible supply hoses included)
Must comply with current water supply regulations
Command centre power rating
2.15 kW @ 230V
Power supply requirements
1 x 13amp socket outlet
1.8 fitted with UK standard 3-pin plug
Must comply with current IEE regulations
Installation hole cute size
Country of Origin
Factory temperature boiling
Factory temperature chilled
0.2 Micron Filter Cartridge
Wholesome water supply requirements
Under-counter unit installation
Clearance space required for under counter unit
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.