The Hydro+ Carbon Block Water Filter is an essential product to be used with all plumbed water coolers, drinking water fountains and bottle filling stations. This in-line Water Filter features a 1 micron carbon block for taste, odour and chlorine reduction. This device filters the mains water supply of harmful contaminants for both the consumer and the machine. Hydro+ filters are Europe's best selling range of inline water filters. All Hydro+ filters are manufactured using spin welding technology and feature John Guest polypropylene fittings making this a truly British product. You must replace this water filter every 6 months.
- 10" - 1 Micron - 1/4" PF
- In-line water filter
- No-nonsense, economical water filter
- Removes impurities and provides you with clean, great-tasting water
- Ensures for the long-term integrity of your plumbed water cooler, drinking water fountain or bottle filling station
- Prolongs the lifetime of your water dispenser
- WRAS approved
- Water Filters must be replaced every 6 months
Step 5. Let the water flush through the water filter into the bucket. Flush until the water runs clear, which is usually up to 5 litres. This is to flush out any loose carbon that may be sat inside the filter.
Step 6. You’re ready to go! Enjoy your clean, great-tasting drinking water.