Dream 4400 Counter Top Water Cooler
The Dream 4400 Counter Top Water Cooler is a step up from the Dream 3300 Series. This high capacity machine combines proven reliability, functionality and increased hygiene with elegance, offering access to ice cold, and room temperature water, on tap. Modern push and hold buttons light up upon touch while the push and hold action prevents leaving the water running by mistake, operating as a safety tap mechanism and putting you at ease by eliminating any unwanted puddles in the office. The Dream 4400 is also fitted with a FloodGuard flood prevention device which stops any leak before it becomes a disaster, for your peace of mind. The buttons are also specially designed to reduce the chances of bacterial contamination, making it great for public environments with high usage. Sleek black and silver moulded front panels make it quick and easy to wipe down and keep clean at all times. It is suitable for all kinds of environments including offices, receptions, education, hospitality and the home. This sturdy water machine not only looks professional but it performs professionally. It's a Dream!
- Instant CHILLED and AMBIENT water on tap
- High capacity water cooler and heating system - rest assured you will never be waiting around for your cuppa!
- Child proof mechanical safety lock-out taps make it suitable for all ages
- Quiet, air-cooled static type compressor refrigeration system means for an incredibly quiet but powerful machine
- Removable drip tray (180ml) with water level control guarantees to prevent those unwanted spillages
- Sleek black moulded front panels make it quick and easy to wipe down and keep clean at all times
- Stainless steel heating and cooling water tank and all internal water ways are metal to avoid deterioration and taste problems
- Modern and robust design suitable for any environment, including: office, meeting room, reception area, boardroom, kitchen, home
- HygieneGuard Tap Protection to reduce hand to tap bacterial contamination
- FloodGuard flood prevention device which stops any leak before it becomes a disaster
- Modern push and hold buttons make for optimum hygiene
- Buttons light up upon touch
- The metal body parts consist of cold-rolled 20 gauge embossed steel with baked on acrylic finish
340W x 340D x 460H mm
Hot and Chilled or Ambient and Chilled
Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
Maximum power consumption
Hot and Chilled 430W
Ambient and Chilled 120W
Litres per hour
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.