Borg & Overström B4 Direct Chill Counter Top Water Cooler with UV In-line Filtration
The Borg & Overstrom B4 Direct Chill fitted with a UV filter provides clean, premium water with maximum hygiene. Despite its compact design, it has a large dispense area comfortably filling sports bottles and pint glasses with ease. This unit performs outstandingly in high volume applications, recently redesigned it now delivers 35 litres of water per hour. Suited to high traffic environments due to its optimum dispense performance, this machine is designed for you to enjoy refreshing chilled water on tap. With striking aesthetics and superb performance, the B4 is sure to visually and functionally enhance any countertop.
- Fitted with a UV In-line filter to destroy bacteria in the water
- Electronic ultra-hygienic touch sensitive control panel for simple water dispensing and easy cleaning
- Innovative technology chills water instantly
- Built-in cup dispenser for convenience, discreetly integrated into the design
- Spacious dispensing area suitable for cups, bottles and carafes
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Auto lit dispense area
- Shrouded faucet for hygienic protection
- Scratch and impact resistant Fynil epoxy-resin finish ensures optimal hygiene and longevity
- Sparkling Water version available
Large Dispense Area
- The B4 has the largest dispense area in the Borg & Overström range.
- The auto-lit dispense area is ideal for filling glasses, bottles, carafes and jugs with ease.
- Dispense area has a height of 270mm.
Ultra-Hygienic Touch Panel
- Hygienic touch-sensitive control panel is designed to significantly enhance hygiene for users.
- Completely flush with no intricate buttons to harbour germs and other contaminants.
Counter Top Design
- The B4 water cooler makes the perfect addition to any countertop in need of a compact refreshment solution.
- Fits into any environment where space is a premium.
- Ideal for worktops, from office canteens to home kitchens.
Compact yet powerful
Despite its compact design, it has a large dispense area comfortably filling sports bottles and pint glasses with ease. This unit performs outstandingly in high volume applications, recently redesigned it now delivers 35 litres of water per hour. Borg & Overström appliances are each the culmination of a refined process that produces excellence at the point of use. Appliances that work perfectly, every time. Suited to high traffic environments due to its optimum dispense performance, this machine is designed for you to enjoy refreshing chilled water on tap. With striking aesthetics and superb performance, the B4 is sure to visually and functionally enhance any countertop.
- Capability to dispense water rapidly with large quantities of refreshing, chilled water making it highly suited to busy environments.
- Suited to high traffic, demanding environments, it dispenses an impressive 35 Litres of chilled water per hour.
- Advanced direct cooling technology means that your drinking water is always both fresh and cold, providing an unlimited supply of refreshing water.
- The B4 provides easy access to instant chilled and ambient water, making it the ideal water dispenser for ice cold glasses of water.
- Additional option for sparkling water for the ultimate hydration experience.
- Direct Chill technology utilises advanced cooling technology to ensure that your water is always both fresh and cold.
UV In-line Filter
- Complete with the Borg & Overström In-line UV filter to ensure for optimum water filtration.
- This UV filter is a highly effective water steriliser, removing any unwanted micro-organisms, harmful pathogens and bacteria from the drinking water.
- The filter is pre-installed into the water cooler for your ease.
- Ultraviolet destroys bacteria in the water. Unlike chemical additives, it does this without affecting taste or purity. It simply delivers the freshest drinking water.
- The UV light operates inside the in-line water filter to eliminate viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens within drinking water.
Fynil® Resin Finish
- Biofilm, limescale and impact resistant epoxy resin panel finish.
- This scratch and impact resistant epoxy-resin material resists biofilm development and limescale cohesion, adding increased hygiene and longevity.
- This double-coated surface of Fynil protects against a multitude of bacteria, which commonly sits inside scuffs and scratches.
- Laboratory certified 99.999% bacteria-reduced
- Every Borg & Overström appliance has undergone an anti-microbial, antipathogen, sanitising procedure.
- Borg and Overström appliances are laboratory certified to be 99.999% bacteria-free when leaving the factory.
- The Direct Chill cooling system operates at a low level of energy consumption due to its efficient cooling mechanism and high degree of insulation.
- Direct Chill helps any business or home to cut down on their energy consumption without having to compromise on quality.
Direct Chill Cooling System
Direct Chill provides superior performance. The immediate chilling process gives a fresher taste and dramatically reduces the chances of contamination, making it the most hygienic and efficient cooling system. The innovative Direct Chill system works via conduction, where a refrigerant gas inside the coil cools the flowing water but does not directly touch the water, which in turn becomes ice cold. When the dispensing button is pressed, fresh filtered water flows direct from the mains supply into the chilling coil. Direct chilling ensures that the water temperature is constant and is particularly effective for use in busy, demanding environments. Direct Chill technology is the most effective way of chilling water rapidly, providing a continuously ice-cold supply of drinking water for everyone.
Totality® Hygiene Innovation
Driven by a relentless pursuit of excellence, Borg & Overström Totality® is a research and development methodology for the advancement of hygiene, innovation and technology in refreshment systems. This unique methodology that ensures all Borg & Overström machines provide exceptional standards of hygiene. The water you drink shouldn’t just taste fresh – it must be fresh and completely free of contamination. Water contamination is becoming a significant concern, especially in environments where hygiene is key, and it’s essential that refreshment systems eliminate the dangers and deliver just what’s intended: pure refreshment.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.