BluGlass Plus Mains-fed Counter Top Touch Screen Water Cooler with UV Out
- 7” Touch Screen
- Sturdy stainless-steel and tempered glass
- Fitted With UV Out for optimal anti-bacterial protection
- Internet of Things (IoT) technology
- High capacity chiller provides 80 litres per hour
- Portion Control
- Large dispense area ideal for filling carafe's and bottles
- Suited to the hospitality industry
- Water temperature control
- Direct Chill system is a well insulated ice-bank for high volume supply of cold, still and sparkling water
- Filter replacement alarm and UV lamp replacement alarm
- Professional stainless-steel carbonator and CO2 monitoring for Sparkling version
- Programming and scheduling of energy-saving function
- Energy Saving function reduces power consumption by 75%
- Natural refrigerant gas R290 is fluoride-free and has zero impact on global warming
- Ideal for hospitality and catering spaces, bars, kiosks and office kitchens
- Water filters are sold separately
400W x 580D x 564H mm
Ambient, Chilled & Sparkling
Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
Maximum power consumption
Chilled 5 - 12°C
Litres per hour
Direct Chill ice-bank double coil
Large Dispense Area
- The large dispense area is ideal for filling glasses, bottles, carafes and jugs.
- Capability to dispense water rapidly with large quantities of refreshing, chilled water making it highly suited to busy environments.
- It is the perfect alternative to purchasing refrigerated bottled water.
- The modern 7” touch-screen control panel provides ease of use and maximum hygiene at the same time because it is easy to wipe down and keep clean.
- The touch-screen displays the machine status, litres of water dispensed, and alarm management.
- It also has an option for screening informative videos or adverts during stand-by.
UV Light Protection
- UV Light is at the end of every tap to sterilise the drinking water and destroy any harmful pathogens, bacteria and viruses in seconds.
- The UVC lamp operates at the outlet of each tap which completely sterilises the water right the point of dispense, eliminating bacterial proliferation.
BluGlass Plus Mains-fed Counter Top Touch Screen Water Cooler + UV Light
The BluGlass Plus water cooler from Blupura provides easy access to filtered, high quality water, providing maximum hygiene with an innovative touch-screen and anti-bacterial UV light protection. This elegant yet powerful machine compliments any worktop in need of a professional water dispensing appliance. An absolute necessity in any catering environment where large quantities of great-tasting filtered water is required.
- UV light acts as a strong steriliser therefore preventing the growth of bacteria.
- The UV light operates at the outlet of each tap and eliminates viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens within drinking water.
- The IoT feature means you can remotely monitor and manage the BluGlass Plus via your smartphone.
- Includes: lock and restart functions, number of litres dispensed, CO2 consumed, and water temperature.
- Natural refrigerant gas R290 is fluoride-free and has zero impact on global warming.
- This eco-friendly choice has the advantage of allowing the compressor to run more quietly.
- When desired, the unit can enter stand-by mode. This reduces power consumption by 75% compared to when in fully operational mode.
- This mode also avoids bacterial proliferation.
- The rays are directed at viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens within drinking water and the microscopic organism DNA is biologically destroyed.
- Monitors the litres dispensed for each type of water.
- There is also CO2 monitoring for the Sparkling water version.
- The unit can be programmed to dispense a specific amount of water, using the portion control feature.
Suited to the HORECA sector
The modern touch-screen control panel featured on our range from Blupura provides ease of use and maximum hygiene at the same time. Simply wipe the touch surface clean with an antibacterial spray or wipe. Perfect for the HORECA sector where many hands will be touching the dispense surface.
Have a question about this product? Ask an Expert
Complete the quick form below and one of The Water Cooler Company's experts will get back to you.