The Water Cooler Company sell a wide variety of plumbed water coolers to customers across the UK. We can arrange for installation of these water coolers but we also sell customers the necessary hard or soft plumbing installation kits & filters that allow a DIY installation.
Please look at the information below or call us for specific details on 0845 500 4455. Installing a plumbed water cooler is possible if you use a qualified plumber with the proper certification and knowledge of potable water considerations.
Within our hard plumbing kit are the following parts -
- Omnipure water filter (0.5 micron filtration) - should be replaced six monthly
- Water Filter Head - necessary to link the water filter into the installation kit
- Water block - non return valve and safeguards against flooding.
- Pressure reducing valve - Factory set to 2.5 bar & directional
- Copper on/off valve
- 15mm compression tee
- 15mm brass compression elbow
- Four metres of 1/4" john guest flexi-pipe
A hard plumbing kit for a water cooler should only be connected to mains potable water. If you are in any doubt please consult a plumber, your Building/Facilities manager or give us a call on 0845 500 4455. The components of our hard plumbing kit have been selected to ensure that the installation complies with WRAS guidelines.
Click here to download our hard plumbing kit installation instructions.