The Water Cooler Company is a family run business based in London which sells specialist drinking water equipment to customers across the UK.
Our focus allows us to provide an excellent service and access to the widest variety of drinking water products across the UK. Our engineers offer a complete installation and servicing offering to customers within the M25. Customers who require the installation and servicing of equipment outside London are serviced by our partner companies.
- We have certain water cooler products and parts that are WRAS approved if this is a requirement. Please ask us for further details or look at our blog article on WRAS.
- No call centres - you'll get directly through to a real person who will assist you.
- All our staff and engineers are employed full time. The Water Cooler Company only use sub-contractors for specialist plumbing where needed by clients.
- In 2010 our cumulative of years experience of our staff in the water cooler industry totalled over 100.
- We offer a professional plumbing service to install coolers in tricky locations.
- Our accredited installers have all successfully completed a course and examination on "The Water Supply (Water Fitting) Regulations 1999" and the "Scottish Water Byelaws 2004" .
- Our accredited installers have passed a practical mains-fed water cooler installation test qualifying them as an accredited EDWCA water cooler installer - The course is operated by the EDWCA in conjunction with NRc-NSF.
- Key Engineers are also certified through the Thames Water Approved Plumber Scheme (TAPS). For more details on what this scheme means to customers view our blog article on what TAPS means to you as a customer.
- Just call us and see the difference.